Table of Contents
Here is the list of Top 5 Best Grocery and Shopping List Apps for Android, iPhone and Web-based. We all do the shopping and we all make a grocery list. But of us use a paper to make a grocery list. I was one of them to write all my groceries on a piece of paper then shop. But, not anymore. Now, I use an app for my grocery shopping which help me a lot in my cases. Like, it easy to use, nature-friendly and you can save the list for next time shopping.
Top 5 Best Grocery and Shopping List Apps
1. Out of Milk
Have you ever returned from grocery shopping and realized you forgot that one item you really needed? Then Out of Milk is the perfect app for you: your Shopping List stays with you everywhere, the Pantry List allows you to keep track of your essentials so that you always know what you have at home, the To-Do list helps you keep track of any other items on your daily list.
- Multiple shopping lists
- Save time by grouping items into categories
- Easily scan or enter items in your shopping lists
- Shopping list history remembers items
- Share lists by text or email
- Make a To-Do list
- Pantry list lets you inventory anything so you always know what’s in your pantry
- Displays grand total and running total on your shopping list
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free.
- Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
- Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
- Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
- Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
- Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
- Create your own custom categories.
- Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
- Save items as favourites, then browse your favourites and add them to your current shopping list.
- View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
- Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
- Lists can be shared with as many people as you’d like.
- Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists while keeping others private.
- Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
- Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
- Choose a colour for each list to help distinguish lists.
- Move or copy items between lists.
- Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
3. Cozi Family Organizer
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, BMA Gold Winner for Best Mobile Calendar, and named a “must-have app for a better life” by The TODAY Show.
There is nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi is the leading choice for families and includes a colour-coded calendar, shopping lists, to-do lists, recipe box, family journal and more. Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase).
Cozi Family Organizer is shared, so you only need one account for the whole family. Cozi’s free features include:
- An easy to use a colour-coded calendar, view an individual’s schedule or the whole family at once
- Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
- Set reminders so no one misses football practise or an important event
- Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
- Retrieve a list when you are at the supermarket and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you are shopping
- See items added by other family members when you are on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed
- Create a shared to-do list, a list for your other half or checklists for the kids
- Have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
- Create as many lists as you want – emergency supplies list, packing checklists, school trip supplies list and more
- Keep all your recipes in one place
- Search and view recipes from anywhere – in your kitchen or at the store
- Add ingredients to the shopping list with one click
- Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
- Cozi’s journal is designed especially for busy mums and dads, so it’s quick and easy to keep favourite memories you don’t want to forget
- Add any photo from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
Yummly is your smart cooking sidekick, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. From recipe recommendations just for you to handy tools and helpful videos, Yummly has everything you need to improve life in the kitchen. Experience what millions are enjoying on the web, free on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The App at a Glance:
2 million+ recipes from the best of the best: Discover recipes from Yummly’s test kitchen and other top recipe sites and food blogs like Allrecipes, Epicurious, Food52, Smitten Kitchen, and more.
Personalized to your tastes & dietary needs: Tell Yummly your diets, allergies, tastes, and preferences and they’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about what you like. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
Step-by-step guided recipes: Let Yummly do the thinking for you with step-by-step recipes, including video tutorials, timers, and more handy tools to make cooking a breeze.
Collect, save, and organize your favourites: Saving your favourite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the tap of a “Yum” button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create collections for easy organization and viewing when cooking and grocery shopping.
What’s in your fridge?: Discover recipes to make right now with what you have on hand. Simply enter the ingredients you wish to use and Yummly will provide you with recipes that match.
Recipe scheduling for easy meal planning: Schedule a recipe to the exact time you want to eat and it’s instantly added to your calendar. You’ll even get a gentle nudge when it’s time to start cooking.
Add entire recipes to your grocery list: With one click you can add a full recipe to your shopping list. Yummly automatically categorizes your list by both aisles and recipes to make your trip to the grocery store a snap.
5. Buy Me a Pie!
- MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to buymeapie.com website
- MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents;
- SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colours assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically;
- SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways;
- SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits;
- SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask;
- DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleagues? Just drag it to your shopping list;
- PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned to the top by a single tap;
- CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically or by the time of crossing-out, the choice is up to you;
- APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face;
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in the background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends;
- NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get a push notification about the changes;
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items;
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings;
- Share your lists via text messages or emails.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "Top 5 Best Grocery and Shopping List Apps" and last updated on February 14, 2020. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.