In this article you will find what you can do with the OTG cable,Uses of OTG cable.So we all know that we can connect the OTG cable with our android phone and access the content,but what’s more what’s next? Lets explore.
Top 10 Uses Of OTG Cable
1. Connect A Keyboard:- Yes you can connect a keyboard to your device by OTG cable. This will make your work easy when you have to write long documents or emails.
2. Connect A Mouse:-You can also connect a mouse to your device by using OTG cable. This will help you if your device touch is not working properly or its damaged.
3. Connect A Usb Fan:- Connecting it to your device using the OTG cable will make your phone cooler if you phone has a overheat problem. Usb fans cost like $1 or $2.
4. Connect A Card Reader:- By connecting the card reader to your device will make the work fast and easy when you have to copy paste something from your device memory card to another memory card.
5. Connect A Game Controller:- Yes,Its easy to connect a game controller to your device by using the OTG cable. It will give a better experience of gaming to your device by controlling it smoothly.
6. Connect A Usb Led Light:- OTG also supports the usb led fan and allow it to connect to your device. It will come handy when you dont have electricity in your house and its brightness is way more than your device flashlight.
7. Connect A LAN Cable:- By using the OTG cable you can connect the LAN cable also to your device. If you don’t have wifi in your home but have a broadband connection,so you can buy a LAN to usb cable and then connect it your OTG cable,you will see that the internet start working in your device.
8. Connect A Hard Drive:- If you own a external hard disk and want to copy something from your hard disk to your device without using computer you can do it by connecting the OTG to hard drive and then copy.
9. Connect a DSLR:- Sounds weird? But true! Yes you can connect a Dslr to your device by using the OTG cable and control it through a app called “Dslr Dashboard”
10. Connect A Sound Card:- Suppose If your 3.5mm jack is not working and you want to listen music then you can connect the soundcard to your device using the OTG cable and then insert your headphone or earphone into the soundcard and then you can lsiten to the music.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "Top 10 Uses Of OTG Cable" and last updated on January 11, 2018. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.