This is tutorial about How to Make Partitions for USB Drive in Windows? Nowadays, the size of the USB Drive come in 32 GB up to 1 TB. I have a USB Drive with 1 TB capacity. Now of course, we don’t gonna use all the space of such a large USB just for one partition. We always wanted to create partitions for such USB drive so that we can manage our content better. So here in this tutorial I’m gonna use you the exact simple and correct way to create multiple partitions for your USB Drive without damaging the USB Drive.
How to Make Partitions for USB Drive?
1. Plugin your USB Drive into PC.
Make sure, there is no important file in it.
2. Open Disk Management tool.
You can Search for Disk Management tool the search bar. Or, press + R and type
3. Find your USB Drive in the tool. It must in Disk 2. Or, if you are using two hard drives then Disk 3. (Like in my case) Remove any other USB Drive if you plugged in.
4. Right-click on it and click on “Delete Volume..”
5. Click Yes to continue.
6. Again Right-click on USB Drive and click on “New Simple Volume..“.
7. Now, setup wizard for creating a partition will open. Press next for it.
8. Now, enter the size in MB that you want to give to first partition and press Next.
9. Press Next and Next twice, unless you want to change those settings in between.
10. In the end, Press Finish.
11. Now, right click on Unallocated space for your USB Drive.
12. Follow the same steps.
13. You have successfully created a multiple Partitions for your USB Drive.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Make Partitions for USB Drive in Windows?" and last updated on January 26, 2020. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.