Table of Contents
JASI PATCHER (previously known as URET Patcher) is an automated patching tool for android intended to bypass restrictions in the apps & games, it includes custom patches, support patches, universal patches, offline emulation, in app purchase hacking, spoof, hooks, tools and utilities. This device doesn’t break any copyrights of the target app because it makes modifications to these information that are written by android system itself for that app and doesn’t modify any app. Their integrity stays untouched as earlier than so it’s completely authorized. Jasi Patcher is coded and managed single handily by Jasi2169 (Original name Jaspreet Singh) and all of the patches are belonged to and managed by Jasi2169 himself.
We, the team of Ultimate Tech, is not responsible if you made any illegal activity reading this article. We wrote article to check personal security. Jasi Patcher can be used for illegal activity so we would recommend you to use this application in a fair way. Hack in-app purchase is illegal and unfair to app developers as well. App developers do a lot of effort and hard work just to build a small application and in-app purchase is the only medium for them to earn some profit from their work. Please consider purchasing app rather than stealing stuff.
Do you know? Jasi was previously known as URET Ptacher and URET stands for United Reverse Engineering Team
Is it legal or Illegal?
According to developer, Jasi2169, this tool doesn’t break any copyrights of any app(s), Jasi Patcher make changes to those files, which are written by Android system for specific app. It doesn’t modify any application installed in your device.
- An Android device with v4.1 or above
- Root Access (How to root?)
- Install BusyBox from Google Play Store (Optional but recommended)
- Install Xposed Module Repository or VirtualXposed (Required for Hook, Spoof and Emulation)
Download Jasi Patcher
Basic step, where to download Jasi Patcher? There are many sources for downloading Jasi Patcher, but most of them contain malicious content and/or inappropriate advertisements. So, here I am providing some of the best and trusted download links. You can download Jasi Patcher by hitting any below button.
This is the direct link for latest version of Jasi Patcher. However, you can check for updates to double confirm if you are using the latest version or not.
How to Install Jasi Patcher?
Installing Jasi Patcher is really simple, just like installing any other app in an Android device. However, there are some basic requirements that required for proper functioning of Jasi Patcher as mentioned above.
If you meet above requirements then lets starts with some of the basic steps, in fact, most of you must be familiar with. Give permission to your android device to install app from outside Google Play Store. To do so, just go to Settings then Security and check Unknown Sources.
Now, download Jasi Patcher from above provided links and install in your android device, just like we install any other app.
Another step is giving complete control to Jasi Patcher with the help of Xposed Module Repository. I hope that you already installed it from above link, if not then download and install it. Now, open up Xposed Installer and click on Module. Tick for Jasi Patcher and reboot your device.
How to Enable Premium Features in Jasi Patcher?
If you want to use Spoof and Hook in Jasi Patcher, then initial those are disabled options and show you a error as premium options. However, you can enable premium version for free. You do not required any separate download for it. Enabling Premium Features is officially supported by app and its developer. But, if you really enjoys using Jasi Patcher then consider to donate few dollars to developer, which will keeps him motivated for new updates.
Just perform simple steps to enable premium options in Jasi Patcher. Initially, open Jasi Patcher app and click on Donate option from the menu. Now, simply click on “Enable Premium Mode” and restart the app.
Introduction to Home Screen
Most important steps is to have proper information about home options and menu options of this wonderful app, because with the help of these, you can customize Jasi Patcher. So, let’s start with home:
- Device: The app will show you all the basic infomation about your device, Such as your device’s model, CPU, Android version, etc. Moreover, it will also display your device’s root status and if you have installed Xposed Installer or BusyBox or not.
- Custom Patch: In this section, you will found custom patches for many popular apps and games, such as Avast Mobile Security, Temple Run and Candy Crush, etc. You can use search option to find app that you want to patch. Custom patching will let you easily manipulate app’s default settings. You can use to hack games. The limitation of Custom Patch is, you can only patch apps or games that are available. If your app is not available then you can request developers in Telegram Community.
- Universal Patch: This is the most advanced feature in Jasi Patcher. With the help of this functionality, you can easily Patch, Unpatch, Remove ads, Emulate, Kill, Uninstall, Backup and Restore any installed app in your android device. You can use search option to find your favorite app. You can tap on Help button on top for some help. Moreover, if patch is not availble for the app then you can use Support Patch option which will help you to patch that perticular app.
- Emulation: This is the second most advanced feature in Jasi Patcher. You can bypass license verification and billing or in-app purchase easily. All you have to do is just turn on functions according to your preference. Even, you can select particular apps to implement emulation on those apps only. For help, you can tap on Help button.
- Spoof: With the help of this function, you can spoof various default settings. Such as, IMEI, WiFi Mac Address, Bluetooth Mac Address, Hardware Serial, Manufacturer Serial, Brand, Manufacturer, Model, Device, Product, Hardware and Board, etc. However, you don’t need any other spoof app after this, because Jasi Patcher can literally spoof anything.
- Hook: With the help of this, you can make all apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check on Install, Allow Downgrade Apps, Disable Signature Check, Disable Signature Of APK and Disable Overlay Detection.
- Rebooter: This option will let you restart your android device in various conditions, such as Soft Reboot, Reboot, Power off and Reboot To Recovery, just with single tap.
- Cleaner: Last feature, you can clean a lot unused data in your android device with just one tap. With the help of cleaner feature, you can clean the Cache Partition, Cache of all Apps, Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Unused Dalvik Odex.
- Dashboard This is main home screen of the app, where you will find many tools, such as Custom Patch, Universal Patch, Emulation and so on.
- Check for Update: If any newer version of the app will launched then you can easily update it via taping over this option. I strongly recommend to check for latest version after downloading Jasi Patcher from above provided links.
- Troubleshooting: In this section, you will find some basic help for using this app.
- Changelogs: In this section, you can check current version and improvements in the app.
- Dump Logs: Tapping over this will let you save all dump logs in your device in a text file. This feature is useful in the event of troubleshooting, even for other installed apps as well.
- Settings: Settings is for customization and for setting preferences of the app.
- Find me: You will find links to follow the developer on social media and join community. You can ask for custom patch for any app and submit bugs via joining Google+ Community.
- Donate: If you find this app useful then consider donating few coins to developer for his efforts. You can pay via PayPal for users outside India and Indian audience can even pay via PayTM & BHIM.
- About: In this section, you will find information about current version of the app and build number. Moreover, information about Jasi Patcher and its policies. You can even found Team Information and email address of the developer.
- Help: In this section, you will find some basic help for using this app.
- FAQ: Some of the frequently asked questions by users. Basically, it is a help section.
How to hack in-app Purchase with Jasi Patcher
Jasi Patcher is best known for hacking or bypassing in-app purchase for almost all offline apps and many online apps. It uses Dominik hack method to redirect License or billing to Jasi Patcher and send random data to its own library. Moreover, it does not require RSA Verification Patching so it is undetectable on offline based apps. RSA algorithm works for encryption and decryption purposes for any android app. So, how to hack in-app purchase with Jasi Patcher? However, I already explained it above but following below is the direct guide on this topic.
#1: Open up Jasi Patcher
#2: Click on Emulation option from home screen
#3: Turn on Billing Emulation option.
#4: Perform one of the below step according to your needs.
- If Xposed Module Repository is enabled – There is option “Select Apps” above this emulation button > select the app you want emulation to work on for billing and licensing and click save. Now, Force stop the target app after enabling.
- If Xposed Module Repository is not installed or enabled – Then the “Select Apps” option can not be clicked. Now you have to do additional work. Go to “Universal Patch” and select the target app and apply “Support Emulate” patch which is alternate to Select Apps option of Xposed Module Repository.
Xposed Module Repository will always work on all Offline Verification Apps, whereas, using emulation with root method is not guaranteed that it will work on all apps or not.
#4: That’s it. Now Go to your app where you want to hack in-app purchase
#5: Whenever, you click for purchase, instead of Google Play, Jasi Patcher pop up box will appear to bypass in-app purchase.
#6: You can tick on Store purchase, or simply tap OK button.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "Jasi Patcher Tutorial – Complete Info, Guide & Download" and January 14, 2020. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.