Table of Contents
- 1 Prerequisites
- 2 Compatible devices
- 3 Compatible OS
- 4 Video Demonstration
- 5 Disable Find my iPhone Option
- 6 Turn off Passcode Option
- 7 Create free Apple Developer Account
- 8 Setting up Cydia Impacter
- 9 Transfer Keen Lab IPA to Device
- 10 Trust Developer Profile
- 11 Let’s Jailbreak device
- 12 Frequently Ask Questions
- 13 Special Thanks
Earlier, I was posted a tutorial on Jailbreaking iOS 10 with Yalu. However, in this tutorial, I will show you step by step guide to Jailbreak iOS 11 & iOS 10.3.2 with a tool developed by Keen Lab. Established in year 2016, Keen Lab is security research team, known for finding faults in operating systems, applications, cloud computing, etc. Keen Lab successfully hacked Tesla Model S car and gained access to control sunroof, central display, door locks and the braking system. Moreover, they also hacked popular browsers like Safari and Edge. At The Mobile Security Conference 2017 (MOSEC), which was organised by Pangu team and PoC, the founder of Keen Lab, Liang Chen, demonstrated Jailbreak in iOS 11 as well as iOS 10.3.2.
Warning: The tool is not personally tested by me, so proceed with your own risk. We are not at all responsible for any damage to your phone. Make a backup of your device.
- A Computer with OS Windows, Linux or Mac
- iTunes must be installed
- Download Cydia Impacter according to your OS
- Download Keen Lab IPA
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad Pro
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 11 Beta 2
- iOS 11 (Not confirmed by Keen Lab)
Disable Find my iPhone Option
1. Go to your device’s setting and click on your device’s Name
2. Now tap of iCloud and click on Find My iPhone
3. Turn it off temporary
Turn off Passcode Option
1. Go to your device’s setting and scroll down.
2. Tap on TouchID & Passcode and enter your passcode.
3. Turn it off temporary.
Create free Apple Developer Account
1. Go to Manage my Apple ID site.
2. Create an Apple ID.
3. Do other mandetory steps, such as email verification, etc.
Setting up Cydia Impacter
1. Connect your device to computer and launch Cydia Impacter.
If you are Windows user then make sure that, do not run Cydia Impacter as administrator rights. And, do not play with Cydia Impacter’s options.
2. Cydia Impacter will automatically detect your device. If not, then read FAQ below.
Transfer Keen Lab IPA to Device
1. Make sure that Keen Lab IPA is in your desktop
2. Drag IPA to Cydia Impacter
3. It will ask for Apple ID. Sign in with your new Apple ID
4. Wait for a minute while it transferring app to device
5. After transfer, there will an app in named helloworld7 or KeenLab
Trust Developer Profile
1. Go to your device’s setting and tap on General.
2. Scroll down and click on Profile & Device Management.
3. Click on profile with your Apple ID.
4. Press on Trust and again click Trust on confirmation popup.
Let’s Jailbreak device
Any second thoughts? Are you really want to do that? Because, after that, you will no longer receive any Apple Update. Yes? Okay, then do according to below steps:
1. Open new Installed App.
2. Tap on Jailbreak button.
3. Wait for few seconds, while app exploiting the kernel.
4. When app will show Done, exit from app.
5. Restart you device and after restart, Cydia app will be on Home screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
You are installing app from unknown sources with Cydia Impacter to device. Cydia Impacter won’t able to install it with enabling this options because, it has to bypass every securing bridge.
You don’t have to worry about this thing. Your sign in information just sent to Apple for creating profile. For security reason, you can make new Apple ID as well for this temporary process.
Make sure that iTunes installed in your computer. If not, then download it from prerequisites section.
Unfortunately, Keen Lab is not yet released their IPA for jailbreaking for public use. But, I will provide download link as soon as available.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Jailbreak iOS 11 & iOS 10.3.2 [KeenLab]" and last updated on November 2, 2017. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.