Table of Contents
- 1 Prerequisites
- 2 Compatible devices
- 3 Compatible OS
- 4 Disable Find my iPhone Option
- 5 Turn off Passcode Option
- 6 Create free Apple Developer Account
- 7 Setting up Cydia Impacter
- 8 Transfer H3lix IPA to Device
- 9 Trust Developer Profile
- 10 How to Jailbreak iOS 10 and iOS 10.x?
- 11 Frequently Ask Questions
- 12 Special Thanks
Earlier, I was posted a tutorial on Jailbreaking iOS 10 with Yalu and Jailbreak iOS 11 & iOS 10.3.2 with KeenLab. However, in this tutorial, I will show you step by step guide to Jailbreak iOS 10 and iOS 10.x with a tool developed by tihmstar and siguza. iOS jailbreaking is privilege escalation for the process of removing software restrictions imposed by Apple on iOS and tvOS. It typically does this by using a series of kernel patches. Jailbreaking permits root access to iOS, allowing the downloading and installation of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
iOS jailbreaking dates back to the original iPhone in July 2007. Apple has responded with updates to iOS: patching exploits and upgrading hardware. Jailbreaking communities have not been legally threatened. The legal status of jailbreaking is unclear in most countries; while many prohibit tampering with digital locks, they tolerate jailbreaks that do not infringe on copyrights. In 2010, 2012, and 2015, the U.S. Copyright Office approved exemptions allowing smartphone users to jailbreak their devices.
Warning: The tool is not personally tested by me, so proceed with your own risk. We are not at all responsible for any damage to your phone. Make a backup of your device.
- A Computer with OS Windows, Linux or Mac
- iTunes must be installed (Lastest version recommended)
- Download Cydia Impacter according to your OS
- Download H3lix IPA
All 32-bit iOS devices are the Fully Compatible for Jailbreak iOS 10 and other versions of iOS 10. The Cydia App will be installed automatically in these devices.
- iOS 10
- And, all other versions of iOS 10
Disable Find my iPhone Option
1. Go to your device’s Setting and click on your device’s Name
2. Now tap of iCloud and click on Find My iPhone
3. Turn it off temporary
Turn off Passcode Option
1. Go to your device’s setting and scroll down.
2. Tap on TouchID & Passcode and enter your passcode.
3. Turn it off temporary.
Create free Apple Developer Account
1. Go to Manage my Apple ID site.
2. Create an Apple ID.
3. Do other mandetory steps, such as email verification, etc.
Setting up Cydia Impacter
1. Connect your device to computer and launch Cydia Impacter.
If you are Windows user then make sure that, do not run Cydia Impacter as administrator rights. And, do not play with Cydia Impacter’s options.
2. Cydia Impacter will automatically detect your device. If not, then read FAQ below.
Transfer H3lix IPA to Device
1. Make sure that H3lix IPA is at your desktop.
2. Drag IPA to Cydia Impacter.
3. It will ask for Apple ID. Sign in with your new Apple ID.
4. Wait for a minute while it transferring app to device.
5. After transfer, there will an app in named H3lix.
Trust Developer Profile
1. Go to your device’s setting and tap on General.
2. Scroll down and click on Profile & Device Management.
3. Click on profile with your Apple ID.
4. Press on Trust and again click Trust on confirmation popup.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10 and iOS 10.x?
Any second thoughts? Are you really want to do that? Because, after that, you will no longer receive any Apple Update. Yes? Okay, then do according to below steps:
1. Open new Installed App.
2. Tap on Jailbreak button.
3. Wait for few seconds, while app exploiting the kernel.
4. When app will show Done, exit from app.
5. Restart you device and after restart, Cydia app will be on Home screen.
Frequently Ask Questions
You are installing app from unknown sources with Cydia Impacter to device. Cydia Impacter won’t able to install it with enabling this options because, it has to bypass every securing bridge.
You don’t have to worry about this thing. Your sign in information just sent to Apple for creating profile. For security reason, you can make new Apple ID as well for this temporary process.
Make sure that iTunes installed in your computer. If not, then download it from prerequisites section.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Jailbreak iOS 10 and iOS 10.x? [H3lix]" and last updated on December 27, 2017 at 12:32 pm. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.