Table of Contents
Earlier, I was posted a tutorial on Jailbreaking iOS 11 & iOS 10.3.2. However, in this tutorial, I will show you step by step guide to Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 with a tool developed by Abraham Masri. Numerous devices creators incorporate a layer of Digital Rights Management (DRM) programming on their items. This DRM exists either to constrain the product you can keep running on it, or is there for security reasons. Jailbreaking is the way toward hacking these gadgets to sidestep DRM limitations, enabling you to run “unapproved” programming and to make different changes to your working framework.
All the more in fact, jailbreaking can be thought of as the way toward introducing “a changed arrangement of piece fixes (the bit being the administrator of the working framework) that enable you to run unsigned code,” as saurik clarifies.
Warning: The tool is not personally tested by me, so proceed with your own risk. We are not at all responsible for any damage to your phone. Make a backup of your device.
At a moment, Saïgon Jailbreak is in beta stage so it may contain bugs and errors.
- A Computer with OS Windows, Linux or Mac
- iTunes must be installed
- Download Cydia Impacter according to your OS
- Download Saïgon IPA
Download Saïgon Jailbreak IPA
Right now, Saïgon Jailbreak is in beta stage, so I can not provide you direct link of it. Click below link to go to official website of Saïgon and download the IPA from it.
After downloading the Saïgon Jailbreak IPA, place it at your desktop to make it handy to use.
- iPhone SE (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6/Plus (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6s/Plus (10.2.1)
- iPad Mini 4 (10.2.1) (Not tested)
- iPad Air 2 (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6s (10.3.1) (not yet)
Disable Find my iPhone Option
1. Go to your device’s setting and click on your device’s Name
2. Now tap of iCloud and click on Find My iPhone
3. Turn it off temporary
Turn off Passcode Option
1. Go to your device’s setting and scroll down.
2. Tap on TouchID & Passcode and enter your passcode.
3. Turn it off temporary.
Create free Apple Developer Account
1. Go to Manage my Apple ID site.
2. Create an Apple ID.
3. Do other mandetory steps, such as email verification, etc.
Setting up Cydia Impacter
1. Connect your device to computer and launch Cydia Impacter.
If you are Windows user then make sure that, do not run Cydia Impacter as administrator rights. And, do not play with Cydia Impacter’s options.
2. Cydia Impacter will automatically detect your device. If not, then read FAQ below.
Transfer Saïgon IPA to Device
1. Make sure that Saïgon IPA is in your desktop.
2. Drag IPA to Cydia Impacter.
3. It will ask for Apple ID. Sign in with your new Apple ID.
4. Wait for a minute while it transferring app to device.
5. After transfer, there will an app in named Saïgon.ipa.
Trust Developer Profile
1. Go to your device’s setting and tap on General.
2. Scroll down and click on Profile & Device Management.
3. Click on profile with your Apple ID.
4. Press on Trust and again click Trust on confirmation popup.
Let’s Jailbreak device
Any second thoughts? Are you really want to do that? Because, after that, you will no longer receive any Apple Update. Yes? Okay, then do according to below steps:
1. Open new Installed App i.e. Saïgon.
2. Tap on Jailbreak button.
3. Reboot and enjoy.
Frequently Ask Questions
You are installing app from unknown sources with Cydia Impacter to device. Cydia Impacter won’t able to install it with enabling this options because, it has to bypass every securing bridge.
You don’t have to worry about this thing. Your sign in information just sent to Apple for creating profile. For security reason, you can make new Apple ID as well for this temporary process.
Make sure that iTunes installed in your computer. If not, then download it from prerequisites section.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1? [Saïgon]" and last updated on October 21, 2017 at 5:19 am. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Himanshu Chaudhary. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.