This is a tutorial that how you can Install PUBG Korean version in your Gameloop emulator. In this tutorial, I have posted a detailed step-by-step guide with animated images to show you. Users who want to hack PUBG Mobile in their emulator needs PUBG Korean. In the Global version of PUBG, you can not hack or if you do then you will get an instant ban. There are many tutorials present on the internet on this topic but most of them are not working or not understandable.
Install PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Korean in Gameloop Emulator
By default, you have to Install PUBG Mobile in Gameloop but that is a Global version. If you apply hacks on global version then you most likely to get a ban. So, the first thing that we need to do is, install the Korean version of PUBG Mobile. You will not get a ban in the Korean version.
So, follow the steps below to install the Korean version PUBG Mobile in your emulator.
1. First thing first, you need to download the below two files in your computer.
2. Once downloaded, open up Muerte KOD toolkit for PUBG Mobile
3. From it home screen, click on Open Shared Folder button.
So this is a shared folder between your computer and emulator. If you add or remove any file in this folder then it will be get added or removed from the emulator as well. Adding/removing files do not affect the emulator at all.
4. Place the other
.xapk file in this folder.
5. Now back to Muerte KOD application, Click on Run Emulator button.
6. Now, press F9 key to display internal apps.
7. Click on the Internet and type below URLs one by one to install two apps. You can copy and paste below URLs as well.
8. Once both apps are downloaded, install them as well one by one.
9. Open Solid File Explorer and Skip all welcome screen.
10. There will be two split screen but we need only one. Click on Menu and select Root directory.
11. Click on
data folder then
12. Now, click on “PUBG Mobile Korean @ UltimateTech.Org” file.
13. It will ask you “Open the file using…“. Tricky part; you need to use mouse-cursor up to show more apps.
14. Select XAPK Installer and click on Always.
15. Click on Install. It will take a minute to Install OBB Files and later Install the PUBG Mobile Game as well.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "Install PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Korean in Gameloop Emulator [Easy New Method]" and last updated on May 16, 2020. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.