Table of Contents
How to Install MediaTek VCOM Drivers in PC? MediaTek Inc. is a Taiwanese fabless semiconductor company that provides system-on-chip solutions for wireless communications, HDTV, DVD and Blu-ray. Headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan, the company has 25 offices worldwide and was the 3rd largest fabless IC designer worldwide in 2016. Since its founding in 1997, MediaTek has been creating chipset solutions for the global market. MediaTek also provides its customers with reference designs.
Install MediaTek VCOM Drivers in Old Windows?
This method is quite simple. All you have to do is just download and run installer to install MediaTek VCOM Drivers. This method is pretty much compatible with many old versions of Windows, except Windows 10. You can check compatible version below.
This method or installer is not personally tested by me. If it is not working for you, then please consider method #2.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
How to Install?
Just unzip the file and Install the installer according to your operating system.
Install MediaTek VCOM Drivers in Windows 10
- Windows 10
How to Install?
1. Unzip the downloaded file and place folder to desktop.
2. Open Run program by pressing + R
devmgmt.msc in Run to open Device Manager.
4. Now, single click on your PC Name , e.g. HarmanSinghHira is my PC Name.
5. Click on Action from menu and then select Add legacy hardware .
6. Hit Next  button to add hardware software.
7. Select Option for “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)“  and hit Next .
8. Simply Click Next , but make sure that Show All Devices is selected.
9. Now, click on Have Disk…  button.
10. Click the Browse  button and locate to downloaded files.
11. Now, choose and Open  the file wisely according to your Computer processor.
12. After choosing, hit OK  button.
13. From the list of Models or drivers, select MTK USB Port  and hit Next .
14. It will install the drivers and that’s it.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Install MediaTek VCOM Drivers in PC?" and last updated on September 28, 2017. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.