In this tutorial, you will learn that how to Install iOS 14 Beta in your iPhone/iPad. iOS 14 is the fourteenth major release of the iOS mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. for their iPhone, iPod Touch, and HomePod lines. It was announced at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 22, 2020 as the successor to iOS 13. Currently in beta development, it is scheduled for official public release in fall.
- App Clips are a new feature expanding on the functionality of the App Store. Intended as a dynamic feature rather than a permanently installed app, App Clips are extremely pared-back with very few OS permissions.
- CarPlay was updated to allow for users to set a custom wallpaper. Route management was extended with features alerting the user to available stops, such as parking and food ordering; notably, routes for electric vehicles consider a path using charging stations to ensure the car remains fully charged.
- CarPlay was extended in iOS 14 with CarKey, a feature allowing the iPhone to act as a virtual car key using NFC technology with compatible cars. The first compatible car showcased by Apple at the WWDC 2020 was the 2021 BMW 5 series. Keys are accessible from the Wallet app. Keys may be shared; sharing may be temporary or given restrictions. In the event the iPhone dies, CarKey can still be accessed via the power reserve of the iPhone for about 5 hours.
- Home screen: The home screen in iOS 14 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up.
- Widgets: Unlike previous versions, in which icons on the home screen were rearranged in order and corresponded directly to apps, users may add app icons and newly-introduced app widgets; pages may be added or deleted at will. This allows users to hide infrequently-used apps and avoid clutter.
- App Library: To the right of the last page, the App Library lists and categorises apps installed on the device. Apps within each category are arranged based on on the frequency of their usage. In addition to a category for suggested apps, a “recent” category lists apps recently installed alongside App Clips recently accessed. Users can search for the app they want or browse them in alphabetical order.
- Compact UI: A series of changes were made in iOS 14 to reduce the visual space taken by previously full-screen interfaces; such interfaces now appear and hover in front of an app, allowing for touch (and therefore multitasking) on the app behind. Voice calling interfaces, including Phone, or other third party apps such as Skype, are made substantially thinner, taking approximately as much space as a notification. Siri’s interface is now also compact.
- Picture-in-picture allows users to continue watching video playback (or take voice calls, such as with FaceTime) in a thumbnail-sized view after leaving the app. This view may be resized with pinch gestures, or moved off-screen temporarily and re-summoned for multitasking.
- Search and Siri: Improvements to the Search feature on the home screen were made, including a refined UI, quick launcher for apps, more detailed web search, shortcuts to in-app search, and improved as-you-type search suggestions.
- Privacy: iOS 14 adds various new privacy features. Apple states that “privacy is at the core of everything we do.” Privacy information can now be seen on the App Store so users can understand what privileges an app has before they download it. A recording indicator appears at the top of the screen whenever an app uses the microphone or camera. Users now now share only their approximate location rather than their exact location
iOS 14 is not yet released for Public. Only beta version is available to Install and Beta versions may contain various bugs and issues. It is recommended to take a backup first in case of safety. [wpdiscuz-feedback id=”o90fpykx9y” question=”Ask me to rollback to previous iOS version” opened=”0″][/wpdiscuz-feedback]
Install iOS 14 Beta in your iPhone/iPad
Follow the below simple steps to Install iOS 14 Beta version in your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open up below in link in Safari browser to download a Beta Profile.
2. Allow the page to download the Profile.
3. Now, Go to your device’s settings.
4. There will be a notification on the top about Profile download. Tap on it and tap Install.
5. Enter your Passcode and Install it.
6. It may ask to restart your device.
7. Then go to General > Software Update.
8. Now download and install iOS 14 in your device.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Install iOS 14 Beta in your iPhone/iPad?" and last updated on August 26, 2020. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Harman Singh Hira. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.