A Chinese smartphone manufacturer Elephone has launched its budget range smartphone in April this year, Elephone P9000. It comes with pretty good hardware and software combination under the hood. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box. Now the company released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Elephone P9000 users officially via OTA (over the air) and came with build number 9000-20170904. It comes optimization of system stability, OS platform upgrade and fixes for dialling function and many other new features for Elephone P9000.
If you have Elephone P9000 and waiting for the Android Nougat for the device, then we have good news for you. Elephone released the Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware update to the P9000 users via OTA, but it will take some time to reach every user of the device. If you don’t want to wait for OTA update and want to update your device to Android 7.0 Nougat, you can install Android 7.0 Nougat firmware update manually.
Here in this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000 (official Stock ROM) manually. Just follow the article step by step to update your device to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for the Elephone P9000.
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware for Elephone P9000
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Download Elephone P9000 Drivers
How to Install Android Nougat on Elephone P9000?
1. Download all the files on your PC or Laptop from the download section.
2. Now open SP Flash Tool and click on the scatter-loading button.
3. Select the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file from the firmware folder.
4. Select all the checkbox.
5. Now turn off your device.
6. Click on the download button and connect your device to the PC or Laptop via USB cable.
7. Now, wait for the installation finish.
Now you have successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware on Elephone P9000.