Table of Contents
Unlocking bootloader of your android device and the using its special features really makes your device cooler than ever.So in this post you will find how you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A1 in just few minutes.Before rooting make sure that you have backed up all your necessary data and files.
1. Download and install Universal ADB Driver
2. Download ADB FILES
1. Install the ADB Driver in your PC and restart it.
ADB.zip and you will get ADB Folder.
3. Now copy paste the
twrp.img inside the ADB Folder.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Enable Developer Option
- Go to Settings > About phone > Click MIUI version 7 times.
Enable USB Debugging
- Go to Settings > Additional settings >Developer options > USB Debugging and enable it.
Enable OEM Unlock
- Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Enable OEM Unlock.
Unlock Bootloader in Xiaomi Mi A1
1. Switch off your device completely
2. Press and hold Power + Volume Down until it boots into the Fastboot Mode
3. When it boots into fastboot mode just release your fingers from those buttons
4. Now connect your Xiaomi Mi A1 to PC using the USB cable. You need USB Type C cable
5. Open the ADB Folder in your PC
6. Inside the folder, hold Shift Key then right click and select Open command Windows here” (You may Open Powershell in Windows 10 but both same).
7. Type command
fastboot devices and then press enter
8. If it is properly connected to your PC it will show your device with some alphanumeric character or commands.
9. Then enter command
fastboot oem unlock and again press enter.
10. Once the command processed properly press and hold the power button to boot into Android mode.
11. Congrats your bootloader is now unlocked safely and properly.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi A1?" and January 15, 2018. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.