Table of Contents
- 1 Samples
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Prerequisities
- 4 Download(s)
- 5 How to Make a Backup of Current Boot Animation?
- 6 How to Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Android Device?
- 7 Special Thanks
How to Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android Device? Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are Android smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Google. They were announced during a Google event on October 4, 2017, as the successors to the Pixel and Pixel XL. They were released on October 19, 2017, and serve as the second set of smartphones in the Google Pixel hardware line. The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are currently carried in the United States by Verizon and Project Fi.
This process require advance knowledge of Android. Moreover, it also require root access to your device. Flashing custom boot animation can damage your device. So, we are not, at all, responsible for any damage to your device occurred due to reading this guide.
This trick is not developed or tested by me. However, it is tested by its developer on few Android device. But, this does not mean that it is compaitable to your device as well. So, do it on your own risk.
- Your Android device must be root or recovery mode should be available.
- Make a backup of your current Boot Animation.
Download one of the latest version of Boot Animation from below link into your Android device.
Scroll down to see available files and simply click on the file name to download directly to your Android device.
How to Make a Backup of Current Boot Animation?
1. Install any sort of Root Explorer app from Google Play Store for your Android device.
2. Go to
3. Copy the file named
bootanimation.zip and paste it somewhere secure, like SD Card.
How to Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Android Device?
There are two methods to get Google Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android device.
Method #1: Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android Device
1. Install Flashify from Google Play Store.
2. Launch Flashify App and Accept the disclaimer.
3. Now, tap on ZIP file option and choose the file you have downloaded.
4. Select the recovery mode CWM and tap YUP! button.
5. When flashing done, then tap on Reboot Now button.
Method #2: Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android Device
1. Reboot your device into recovery mode.
2. Choose an option to Flash ZIP according to your recovery options.
3. Reboot again.
Method #3: Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android Device
1. Extract ZIP file using any sort of extraction app for Android.
2. Move the file to
/system/media directory using any Root explorer.
3. Now, set permissions of the file to
4. Reboot your device.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on any Android Device?" and last updated on November 6, 2017 at 7:40 am. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Himanshu Chaudhary. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.