How to Get iPhone X ‘Swipe Up To Home’ feature on Android with Root? The new iPhone X or iPhone 10 comes with a cool new gesture which apparently can be also used on Android Phones without root.
The recently launched Apple flagship iPhone X comes with a fully bezel less screen except a minor bezel on the top which is the home to the front camera and speaker (during voice calls) along with some sensors. As the bezel less beast has no home button which all of Apple’s previous phones had. Apple came up with a new ‘swipe up to home’ gesture which serves the same function like the Home button on any phone.
Using All in one Gestures
1. Install a free app called ‘All in one Gestures’ from the Google Play Store from below link.
2. Open the app and grant it all the permissions, just like any other app.
3. Also, go to your Settings > Accessibility and Enable this app.
4. Now go back to the app and you will be able to see three options namely swipe, status bar and hard keys. Just enable the swipe option.
5. Now select the “Bottom Area” option and set it to Home.
That’s how you can easily get swipe up to home gesture on any Android Phone without root. The app also comes with many other additional functions other than adding iPhone X like swipe up to home gesture on Android for FREE and without root. You can play around with the app and get the most out of the app.
Using Swipeup Utility
If the above all didn’t work for you, you can also try out Swipeup Utility. As the name suggests, you can set the swipe up gesture to do anything ( to go home in this case ) The only difference between the apps is while using this app you have to swipe up on the physical home button instead of the screen. This also results in you having to turn off the Google Assistant.
1. Install the Application from the link given below.
2. It will ask for certain permissions as well as the permission for becoming the primary assistant, grant them all.
3. Select ‘Home’ option in gesture controls.
You are now good to go!
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "Get iPhone X ‘Swipe Up To Home’ feature on Android [No Root]" and last updated on November 12, 2017. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Pranav Moghe. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.