This article tells you how to delete Instagram account. Once your Instagram account is deleted, your photos, videos, followers, and all other account data will be gone forever, and you will not be able to use the same username again. Alternatively, if you don’t want to delete your photos, you can deactivate your Instagram account instead.
Steps To Delete Instagram Account Using Web
1. Go to the Delete Your Account Page.
2. Log in.
3. Select a reason.
4. Enter your password.
5. Select Permanently delete my account.
6. Select OK.
Congo; Now your Instagram account has been deleted permanently
Steps To Delete Instagram Account Using Application
1. Open your Instagram application on your mobile device.
2. Tap your profile picture. It is located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile page.
3. Tap the gear icon (for iPhone users) located on the top right of the page near to the edit profile option or tap the three dotted icon(for android users)located on the top right corner of the page.
4. Scroll down and tap Instagram Help Center.It is located near the bottom of the page under the Support tab or option.
5. Select Managing Your Account option. It is the second option located near the top of the page.
6. Tap Delete Your Account. It is the second option on the page.
7. Select option “How do I delete my account?”This will open a page containg more information.
8. Tap “the Delete Your Account page” highlighted in blue.
9. Log in to your Instagram account.Enter your username (or email address) and password, then select “Log in”.
10. Select the reason you want to delete your account.Tap the drop-down menu and select the reason why you are deleting your account.If you don’t want to specify a reason, select Something else.
11. Re-enter your password.Enter your password in the text field one more time to confirm you want to permanently delete your account.
12. Tap Permanently delete my account.It will open a new pop-up window taking you to confirm.
13. Tap OK .Congo;Your Instagram account has been permanently deleted.
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How To Delete Instagram Account" and last updated on January 12, 2018 at 21:53 pm. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Divye Agarwal. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.