Table of Contents
How to Convert a Video to .GIF on Android or Make One? Make a GIF image from a video or scratch on android. With the drastic growth of Social Media, Many new formats of media have emerged or got famous all of a sudden, one of such media file type being GIF. If you are a avid Facebook user, I bet you must saw a GIF before while scrolling down through your news feed. It nothing but an ‘ animated ‘ or moving image, somewhat like a video.
An GIF or Graphics Interchange Format is a bitmap image which consists of a set of images, played in a sequence to give it a animated or video effect.
With a recent new update Whatsapp also allowed its users to share this file type, as its growing rapidly, I’m sure that you also want to be the cool guy / girl and make a gif image of your own, here’s how to do it on android.
1. Making it from Scratch –
With an app called Legend, you can make dope text effects on plain backgrounds or images of your own and turn them into GIFs.
How to Make .GIF on Android?
1. Go and Install Legend from Google Play Store.
2. Open the all and enter the desired text and the background image, if you want one of your own or it will choose a plain background.
3. Choose from one of the several text effects and color schemes.
4. Export the project as a GIF file after setting the resolution to 512p (that’s the only supported GIF resolution).
2. Making GIF from a Video –
You can convert any short video into a GIF with an app called VideotoGIF easily. Note that you will have to record the video before following the steps and the video has to be short.
How to Convert a Video to .GIF on Android?
1. Open VideotoGIF
2. Click on the + icon on the upper part of the screen.
3. Choose the video you want to convert to a GIF and trim it.
4. Set the frame rate and other settings.
5. Share your GIF!
Please Like, Share and Comment your valuable thoughts 🙂
Thanks for patronizing Ultimate Tech. This post is about, "How to Convert a Video to .GIF on Android or Make One?" and last updated on November 14, 2017 at 19:02 pm. I am sure your visit to us must be quite satisfying and in line with your expectations from us. Just in case, it’s not as you expected from us or if you are facing any problem, kindly forward your feedback’s directly to us by leaving a Comment below. And, get assured response from my side. Your feedback’s and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. This Post is written by Pranav Moghe. There is not any source, if any, then already mentioned so Copying or using this post’s content for your own site is not allowed. If anyone do so, get ready for facing DMCA. Please, if you like this post then share on your social networking sites. Assuring you of our best service always.